دوشنبه، آبان ۲۵، ۱۳۸۸

Mistakes are my friends


11.16.2009-1:03pm
Finally, I finished my exams yesterday evening! Those days were really awesome. I’ve had to study from 10am to about 11:30pm! I had 3 damn hard weeks. But fortunately, I took good exams and I hope I can get good marks too. I really did my best.
Today, I wanted to go to UM university in the morning because Dr. Mahatir Mohamad supposed to come to our university for a conference and I wanted go there which maybe I could take a picture with him. But unfortunately, it was a so heavy raining that I could not go there!
Anyway, now I come back to write in my weblog again. But this time, I’m writing this post in English first because, yesterday I found a new friend that told me a very useful point. Her point was about learning English. She said:” one of my lecturer keep saying: mistakes are not our enemies but our friends, don’t afraid of our mistakes, learn from them...”. It’s a really good point and if I can use it, I hope I could improve my English skills rapidly. In the past, sometimes I was afraid to speak English due to some of my mistakes! But now, I decided to be friend with my mistakes and learn from them!
It encourages me to add an English part to my weblog and extend using English. So, I did this post first in English and I’ll add an English part to some of my older Farsi posts as soon as I can. But off course, I do not think so if I could do it for my all posts because there are some things that have a close relation to my culture and I just can discuss about them in Farsi. I do not think so If I could find an English synonyms for some Farsi words!
And off course, at last I should say:” thank you Isil”.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------

11.16.2009-6:42pm
بالاخره امتحانات تموم شد. سه هفته ی بسیار سخت رو پشت سر گذاشتم. این هفته ی آخر که دیگه کاملا از خورد و خوراک هم افتاده بودم؛ از ساعت 10 صبح تا 11:30 شب همش در کتابخونه و مشغول خوندن! ولی بالاخره تموم شد و تا شروع ترم جدید حدود 45 روز تعطیلات.
امروز قرار بوده ماهاتیر محمد بیاد دانشگاه ما برای سخنرانی. ماهاتیر محمد فارغ التحصیل پزشکی دانشگاه خودمون هست و تخصص رو هم در سنگاپور گرفته. خیلی دوست داشتم برم و از نزدیک ببینمش و اگر شانس یاری کنه بلکه بتونم باهاش عکسی هم بگیرم. ولی از صبح چنان بارونی گرفته که فقط خدا باید بگه بس! یک ریز میباره. آنقدر شدید که دونه های بارون دیگه معنی نداره؛ آب مثل یک رشته ی متصل آسمون رو به زمین چسبونده! و ما رو هم خونه نشین کرده؛ آخه از دیروز برای امروز که اولین روز تعطیلات هست کلی برنامه ریزی کردیم که فعلا همه مالیده شدن!
مثل اینکه بارون بند اومد! میدونستم زودتر اینها رو مینوشتم! (همون بحث بی پایان نشانه ها و تصادفات!) تا دوباره نگرفته راه بیفتم!
درباب نوشته ی بالا هم بعدا ادامه میدم!
پی نوشت(7:41pm)
خوب بارون بند نیومد و برنامه ی ما هم کاملا مالید! و در باب نوشته ی بالا هم نمی دونم چی بگم! فقط اینکه تصمیم گرفتم وبلاگم رو دو زبانه کنم. ولی البته مطالب رو ترجمه نمی کنم، اضافه می کنم. انگلیسی رو هنوز خوب بلد نیستم ولی همین نوشتن کمک خواهد کرد راه بیفتم.



هیچ نظری موجود نیست: