سه‌شنبه، دی ۲۲، ۱۳۸۸

For a friend, Pan


It is a special post for a special friend who I met in the library. For a friend learnt me and remembered to me some important and vital points I had forgotten. A friend who opened a new view point in front of my sight.
Sometimes age, I forgot the role of faith in my life and I thought that just saying pray, taking fast, reading Quran, do not eating and drinking haram things and etc is enough to be a good and real Muslim. I have thought in that way till a day which I was at the library  and a girl needed me to fill a question form for her assignment, and then she sited in front of me  and started to fill her own forms, or in the other words, she started cheating! She was a Chinese girl which had Hijab.  Anyway, it was the introduction of our friendship.
I have always been interested for knowing the opinions of a new muslim person about saying pray, having hijab, duty of muslims and generally about islam. And her talking about islam was more interesting than what I thought. She said she doesn’t say her pray whenever she is not in its mood or whenever her Malay roommate tells her that she must say pray! Pan Hong Mei (which her muslem name is Fatimah) said she likes hijab, because most of times boys, and specially Iranian boys, follow girls because of the nudity and short clothes whilst by hijab, she released herself from this kind of problems. She said she became muslim just because of her engaged, that I think it is one of the best reasons for coming on to a religion or opinion.
When I thought about what she said and her simple reasons, I understood these are the things I forgot in my life. I have forgotten that a religion is for a better and more restful life, whilst most of us, especially as muslims , just make our life harder, darker and non reasonable under the pretext of islam. We think, as a great number of muslims, that islam is just saying five times pray, taking one month fast, having long beard for men and scarf for women. These are not originally wrong but the problem is that where is the influence of faith in our life? We just make a very big list of complicated rules for ourselves, which most of them are not reasonable, and trying to follow them. The non reasonable rules which even tell how you should go to the toilet (with left or right leg!), how you should drink water (in the stand up or sited mode!), which books you should read or should not, which subjects you are allowed to think about or not and so many of these damn kind of things. Whatever, when I saw her simple faith, I decided to change my mind and collect just reasonable rules of the thing is called Islam nowadays and put the rest of them in the trash box. I owe her for this and tell her “thank you” from here.

۱ نظر:

ناشناس گفت...

Today it is a nice and meaningful day because I met one of my wonderful friends in the main library even I did not know his name. But I know a lot from his involving human’s life and original philosophy. He is very special person in my opinion, because he has so much different ideas related to how to live and deal with everything in our daily life. It is very worthy character for human being. He tried to tell me that we need to take care of moments in daily life because those are moments offering by the God. To be a person, we should use the one and only chance given by the God very well. We should pay attentions to something which we already had, and we should be try our best to look after them who could not get chances which we had. What is more, we should and have to focus on today, not tomorrow. Yes, at this moment I totally understood why he wants to share his pieces of opinions with other people. Because he tries his best to take care and enjoy his life. It does not matter concerting to other people, and it just concerts to himself. He does not care what people think. He just want to tell people to enjoy our life and enjoy moments we had. Yes, he is right. We should have our own memories to mark our own moments in daily life. Because that is only thing we can do. Until one day, we will leave for ever. As like this moment, I wrote down my good feeling shared by my friend. There is nothing left to say, but I just want to thanks. This is a girl who is called Pan.