سه‌شنبه، دی ۰۸، ۱۳۸۸

New Semester


 12.29.2009-5:15pm



Well, finally the new semester starts. I’ve never thought that I miss the university! After some weeks, today I came to the university again, had lunch and now, I’m checking the internet speed in the master room. It’s not good enough for downloading!
Last semester was so good which I got two A and one A-, with a 3.9 GPA. I hope I can pass this new semester in this way too.
Anyway, I think this semester will be so important; I should attend to get good CGPA, make my English language experience better, try to find a subject and start my dissertation and off course find new friends, especially international friends.
I’ve always liked to know about other cultures, religions, habits and in one word, know about anything which is maybe different with my culture, religion and opinions because in this way I can see new sights of life. And one of the best ways to reach to this intend is finding new friends.  Coming to Malaysia was so beneficial for me because definitely, changed my opinions about the world and people who live in this world. Before it, due to the advertising of Iran government, I saw all the nations as our enemies but after coming here and thinking about the rule and treat of my country in the world, I understood that it’s my government which is the enemy of the other governments and nations and even Iranian people, not inverse. It’s the Iran regime that makes and shows the entire world as the enemies of Iran.
However, I’m here now and watching the future; the future of mine, my country and the world. I hope I see a day which my country is in peace with the other countries, a day which Iran people are Moslem but the name of my country is “Republic of Iran” instead of “Islamic republic of Iran”.

۱ نظر:

حفره گفت...

همواره سبز و آزاده باشيد ...